July 21, 2011

Today

Today... I am exhausted, after not being able to fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning.

Today... Was the LAST day of T-ball. (Amen.)

Today... Carter's favorite word is DON'T! (Said just like that, with an exclamation mark.)

Today... Cooper will finally sleep in his own bed, instead of my floor. (He has promised me.) (I am not holding my breath, but thought maybe if I write it down...)

Today... All I want is intravenous coffee.

Today... I get to spend an evening with some of my best girl pals.

Today... I have sweat enough that I need a change of clothes.  And it's only 9:30 am.  (I am so over summer.)

Today... I am blessed, and I am thankful, and I love my life.



This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalms 118:24


Love & Laughter,
abby

2 comments:

  1. Yes ma'am! Dinner tonight girlie! Can.not.wait! :) Hang in there! Cooper WILL sleep in his bed....one of these days. ;)

    ReplyDelete