July 25, 2012

School is in session!

For our home, this school year is going to be a year of changes and experimenting.

After much thought and prayer, (and many family meetings!) I've decided to homeschool Cooper this year.  No huge expectations, other than to capture the joy of learning. 

I live with 3 amazing gentlemen.  Extraordinary souls, truly.

Cooper is Cooper.  There is only one like him that I've ever known.  And we were blessed with the gift of having him.  He needs routine, just like any child.  He needs adventure and outlets for creativity.  He needs the opportunity to lead and socialize.  He needs to ask a million questions a day.  He needs to be in God's word daily.

I need your prayers.  I pray that I can lead this little man and be the teacher he needs me to be.

I am excited!
I am thankful for the opportunity.
Most of all, I am overwhelmed at the awesome responsibility.  This mom gig is incredible, right? 

We started our "school year" Monday.  He loves it.  He asks every morning what time school is going to start!  I pray he stays excited.

Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers!

Love & Laughter,
abby

No comments:

Post a Comment