October 16, 2012

October update

I win the "worst-blogger-ever" award...  Don't even try to top my non-posting record.  Can't be done!

Could these kids get any darn cuter??






They are busy, busy boys.  I know they are healthy and thriving.  We never have a dull moment around here...

After much prayer and consideration, I gave up homeschooling.

Cooper has been in traditional school now for almost a month.  We chose a private school, and he couldn't love it more.  I know it was the best (albeit, most difficult) decision we've made in the last couple of months.  I spent the first week crying all day while he was gone.  I have gotten past that!  Seeing how much he loves it, and really getting something "right", has been such a feeling of peace.  I am still in love with the idea of homeschooling.  It just didn't work out at this point in our lives. 

I love this time of year.  The leaves are becoming brilliant shades of red, yellow and orange.  I have a mug in my hand pretty much all day, and the windows are open constantly.  I LOVE Autumn.  October is one of my most favorite months! (With the exception of Halloween, I loathe Halloween.)  I wish it lasted much longer than it does.

Baby Girl is growing and doing well in my rapidly growing tummy.  She is a mover and a shaker, especially late night.  This concerns me.  I feel another night-owl joining our family! Eek!  :)  Every appointment we have had, she looks amazing and we've had nothing to be concerned about.  Praise God!

Several have heard the name that we've chosen, but for those that haven't... Lucy Jolie Nation will hopefully arrive the week between Christmas and New Year's.  That gives us 11 more weeks to grow even bigger.  Now that I keep all meals eaten in my stomach, I'm having no problem putting weight on.  Super. :)

So, that's a brief update.  Perhaps I will get on here again before Thanksgiving. (Perhaps not, too.)

Love & Laughter,
abby

No comments:

Post a Comment