Cooper asking for something for the umpteenth time...
Me: "I don't think so buckwheat."
Cooper: (Laughing hysterically... "HA HA HA... Don't call me a butt-leak, Mom!"
Eating dinner with Uncle Teague and his new girlfriend the other day...
Cooper: "SERIOUSLY... You HAVE to stop changing girlfriends all the time. And if she starts laying kids, my treehouse won't be here for them."
(I about fell out of my chair from laughing so hard. If she sticks around after that welcome, she definitely belongs!)
Dinner time prayers...
Cooper: "Please God, we can't be with all those kids in India. So, please give them food. And, be with them so they can grow up big like me."
(So sweet. And got me thinking how we could help those kids in India??? Where did this come from?)
At the zoo, Tigers are pacing and looking a little ravenous...
Cooper: "Good thing I am protected by this AMAZING forcefield called glass!"
(I think that came from a movie. Hysterical use of it.)
Bossing Carter around in the car...
Cooper: "Carter, you ARE taking a nap when we get home!"
(Carter is shaking his head and saying NO with all the enthusiasm he has.)
Me: "Coop, the last time I checked, you were not in charge."
Cooper: "Check again MOM!! Carter... You are taking a NAP!"
Eating dinner...
Cooper: "I don't like squash!"
Me: "Good, it's sweet potato."
Cooper: "Well.... hm. It smells like I don't like it."
He can always, always, always make us laugh. What a blessing to have someone like that in our lives. SO MUCH JOY!
Love & Laughter,
abby
No comments:
Post a Comment