Walking up to a restaurant...
"Mom, LOOK at all the stars!"
"I know, beautiful!"
"I guess, what I've heard is... Well, when you have a night out with a girlfriend, you take her out to look at the big moon and all the stars."
"Reeaaallllyyyy..."
"Yep. I guess that's what I'll have to do some day."
"Some day, a long time from now."
"Yep, I love looking at them with you too, Mommy."
Melt....
Driving to church Sunday, Cooper pipes up from the back with, "Mom, are we popular?"
"Who? Why?"
"Us. You, me, Daddy, Carter. You know, like when you are a rock star, you're popular."
"Ummm, We try to be kind to everyone, and we have many dear friends. But, I don't worry about being popular. Why?"
"I just wondered."
Random conversation in the car...
"Mama, Daddy, When I grow up will you be old?"
Me: "Define OLD."
"You know, wrinkles and old stuff like that."
Cory: "Son, I already have wrinkles."
Cooper busts out laughing!
"I guess that makes you a dog lover!"
What?!??!?? Made no sense, but made us laugh!
Sometimes, I really wonder what is going on in his mind. How does a 5 year old put all of this together and how did we get blessed with such a boy?
He is amazing.
Love & Laughter,
abby
No comments:
Post a Comment