June 13, 2011

Going on about the business of living and laughing...

Life in our home continues...  Never a dull moment.


Setting the table, I came back to discover our resident (adorable) climber helping.


Look at that face!  Totally caught in the act.



"Mom, forks are fun!!!" 
(For all the safety freaks out there, I was concerned about a potential fall from the table onto the forks.  I removed them from his hand as soon as I got this picture.)



"Back to the highchair, boy!" 
I gave him his little fork to play with while I finished setting the table.  He doesn't look nearly as excited, does he?



Oh good, there's a cheesey smile.  :)



On a different note, I want to thank everyone for all the prayers, thoughts, love, cards, messages, flowers and hugs over the past few weeks.  It has meant so much and I feel like I am coming up out of the pit of sadness I have been living in.  I know I am not completely healed, but I am feeling more like myself everyday.  Thank you for all your love.  I can not put into words what it has meant to me and my family. 


Much LOVE & Laughter,
abby

1 comment:

  1. Those are great pictures!! Much love and prayer continued to you!

    ReplyDelete