For instance...
While discussing his rockin' new haircut he asked, "Mommy, when will I be big enough to grow rug burns like my daddy?"
While attending a family reunion with his Grandma Judy, he informed people they were kinda like twins. How so??? "I am the stinkin', rotten grandchild and SHE is the stinkin', rotten grandma." (A favorite phrase between them.)
He is "spelling" words out to me. The spelling is rarely correct, unless he happens to remember the way I spelled something. The other day walking through the grocery store he asked me how to spell hiney. I mistakenly spelled butt. I was distracted and busy. You know, shopping. He sang a song about b.u.t.t. through the rest of the trip around the store. I couldn't help but laugh at the looks we were getting.
He had this little dance party...
Tee hee hee! So funny.
This was after his dance-off... wore himself out!!!
He loves to make up jokes that make no sense. The funny part is the way he laughs at them. Giggling with joy at how witty he is.
He asked to have some "SILLY" pictures. I had to oblige.
This one is actually sweet. But it was the only one taken that could be in the sweet category!
This one would fall under the silly category.
He adores his brother. Can be a little rough, but ADORES him.
I have been very thankful for this beautiful, blessing in my life. Not only does he make me laugh daily, but he also is the sweetest snuggler in the world. He has really helped me feel love and comfort over the past weeks.
Love & Laughter,
abby
Luke and I have been rolling though the videos! Love that guy of yours! :)
ReplyDeleteHehehehe! Now that boy has some moves! Way to rock out to Thriller! I'm glad you're finding comfort. ((HUGS))
ReplyDelete