Friday and Saturday I have BIG plans.
There will be lots of standing.
There will be wheeling-and-dealing.
There will be heat.
There will be miracles.
I am going to spend the entire 2 days helping my very dearest bestie, Jennifer and her family run a yard sale that will be a step in bringing in the money needed to rescue a child.
RESCUE. A. CHILD.
This family is so full of goodness and so full of Him. They are being called, being led down a road, that not all would have the courage to face without KNOWING how it was all going to happen. How it would all "work out".
They are stepping out with their faith and their trust in God.
We know this miracle will happen.
They will bring a miracle home.
If it is on your heart, help us make it happen.
This Friday and Saturday (starts tomorrow!)
Huge (Adoption Fundraising) Yard Sale
GracePointe Assembly of God
Corner of 7th & Harter, Winfield
Bless each and every one of you who are praying this child home.
Love & Laughter,
abby
Tears. Thank you sweeite. Love you so very much! See you in the morning bright and shiny!
ReplyDeleteGood luck girls! I hope it's wildly successful!
ReplyDeletePraying for success and blessings on the sale, we are leaving town or I would come by!
ReplyDelete