| Tree in front of my house. My FAVORITE! Starting to change... |
October is probably my favorite month out of the entire year. The windows are open almost constantly. The leaves begin to change. It finally feels like summer won't have the audacity to check in. LOVE IT.
This October is especially exciting to me. So many things to look forward to other than the weather.
Garage sale... first one on my own. (I know! Go me!!)
| Prep... ugh. |
Exciting events at church.
2 trips... (One just a girls weekend away. Aahh...) Branson and Dallas. Happy places.
And, it is the 2nd full month of our AdvoCare business. Which has been just plain awesome the first month. I am so excited to see what month 2 brings. Plus, Cory and I feel crazy, ridiculous good. Which is a nice feeling. So very nice.
October promises to rock!! What are you looking forward to???
Love & Laughter,
abby

No comments:
Post a Comment