October 4, 2011

Real

Today I felt (ok, still feel) rockin'.  I just am happy and excited and full of joy.  You know, the kind of day where you are dancing around the house, singing at the top of your voice, a little obnoxious (even to your 5 year old).  No??? Just me??  Ok.  Well, that's how I feel today.  ROCKIN'!!!

Perfect time to take a picture with my babies.  Not that I am looking super fabulous, I just wanted a picture of what I am feeling.

They may or may not look like they are trying to escape the lunatic...


This is the BEST one out of the bunch.  And I mean bunch.  I kept asking Cory... "try, again".  Bless him, sometimes you just can't make it happen.  But, he is a good sport and kept trying.

So, I AM rockin'.

But, my kids aren't feeling it.

Bless them.

I hope you all feel rockin' good today too!!!

Love & Laughter,
abby

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!
    I think it's great you are ROCKIN, I have those days and my boys don't quite ever feel it either!

    ReplyDelete