We were in the car a few evenings ago, and Cooper asked if he was too OLD for a girlfriend?
I replied, "No! You are TOO YOUNG for a girlfriend."
To which he responded, "Well, Daddy is young, and I'm sure he has a girlfriend."
Teeheehee...
I looked over at Cory, who is trying to not burst with laughter, and gave him the cue that it was his turn to tackle the conversation. (Isn't that great, to hand it off to the other parent! I love being a team!)
So, Cory said with absolute confidence, that in fact, he didn't have a girlfriend. That he has me, and me only.
We all laughed and I just thought about all the conversations I get to have with this 5 year old. (And with Carter, although he only speaks enough to get his point across at this point in his young life!) He is so funny and incredibly smart. He comes up with the funniest things. Every day is full of laughter with my boys. Every. Single. Day.
Love & Laughter,
abby
Oh boy, just wait until he can really have a girlfriend! Hee hee! :) Love you!
ReplyDelete