I am starting this blog journey, fashionably late. My dearest friends have blogs and I stalk them daily. I see the pictures and the posts and think "I should do one of those..." and so, after the urging of one of these said friends, I am. Finally.
As with all beginnings it is a little overwhelming and I am not an expert, so I thank you in advance for excusing any mistakes found. (Double credit if you let me know some of your secrets in perfecting your own blogs!)
I want to start with two pictures. My life revolves around my children. Most moms would say the same. They are the joys of my life. We have beautiful, wonderful, hysterical moments. We also have really difficult ones. Even being married for 5 years before we had our first child to a wonderful M.A.N. didn't prepare me for the crazy that having boys brings to your life. I adore it! But, I am learning. A friend loaned a book to me recently called Wild at Heart, by John Eldredge. It was a wonderful insight to what is really in a man's soul, and helped me to reevaluate how I saw some of the silly and wild and overwhelming parts of my 4-year-old's personality. I recommend reading it, if you haven't.
These are my babies. I will always see them as tiny 5 pound, 15 ounce cherubs. (They had identical birth weights.) On the difficult days, I pull out these pictures and breathe in the memories of their new lives. Oh, I am so blessed.
Love & Laughter,
abby
Cooper
Carter


YIPPPEEEE!!!! You did it!! I'm so excited!!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blog world Abby!! Don't worry about making it perfect or "just so," just have fun with it!! This is coming from an extreme perfectionist, but hey, I am working on that myself!! I am excited to follow along with you and your three sweet C's!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteOh Abby, it is just perfect! All that matters is you're recording precious memories for your boys, and they will love looking back at them one day! Can't wait to follow along AND I need to check out that book you mentioned!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful first entry! The pics of your newborn babes are soo sweet and they were tiny little things! I'm excited to follow along and get a peek into your life!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel about your blog. A good friend of mine talked me into starting one. I told her but who will read it I already tell you everything I post! But she still looks at it and reads it. It really is fun to come up with things to blog about. Or the kids will say something and you think oh I better blog that!!! Im not real good at always updating but it is fun to read others also. I will add you to my list!!! Have fun with it Abby
ReplyDelete