March 17, 2011

I don't understand...

I can remember Cooper yelling at me when he was about the age that Carter is now.  At the time I wondered what he could possibly be saying/thinking/vocalizing.  Now, that super Coop is the ripe old age of 4.5, I am perfectly happy not knowing what Carter is thinking as he is screaming at me.  I hear every thought that comes to Cooper's dear mind.  Some of which, I really don't care for or need to know.  (Like the noises he is able to produce from... wherever.)  (Or, the fact that I am the meanest mommy.)  (OR, that he HATES, blah, blah, blah.) 

Nope, right now I am loving the fact that Carter only has a handful of coherent words.  Cooper more than makes up for his brother's lack of.






Love & Laughter,
abby

1 comment:

  1. What's that saying about how at first we're so eager for them to talk and walk and then later, we just wish they'd sit down and be quiet for a minute?! :)

    ReplyDelete