March 29, 2011

More Cooper-isms

I was reminded of a few more funnies that I have to share.

Recently his asked his Papa (Cory's dad) if Grandma was at home???  When Papa replied no, he informed him he was too old to be home by himself.

There have been several occasions when people are getting ready to leave our house (grandparents/friends/aunts & uncles) he will fall apart and launch into "When they leave are you going to tell me how naughty I have been?  Please don't go _______, Please??!?!  They always tell me how naughty I have been..."  Like we are some sort of evil parents, or something.  Awesome.

He loves to listen to his music in his room.  Loud.  I went in to turn it down and he informed me, "Mommy, this is my rock and roll, it is meant to be played loud. Hello?"  He was listening to Alvin and the Chipmunks. That is rock and roll to this boy.

This Winter he was pointing out the "differences" between boys and girls.  Ahem.  If you understand what I am saying.  He told me mine fell off and that is what makes me a girl. 

He has told both Cory and I on separate occasions that when he grows up he is going to go to college to play baseball, like his daddy, so that he can get all the chicks and pick out the best one.  (Who does he sound like??? Who do you suppose planted such a thought?)

And how about something sweet.  He told me a couple nights ago that Jesus and God are living in his heart.  And he closed his eyes really tight and said, "Thank you Jesus, for always being with me.  I love you."  I was so proud and it melted me into a puddle.  I left the room with tears in my eyes.  He is such a beautiful boy. 


Love & Laughter,
abby

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Isn't it so like these kids to have us all flustered on minute and in tears the next!!

    ReplyDelete