March 27, 2011

Happy Coffee, Dear Friends

We have some very dear, wonderful friends in our lives.  I mean really great friends.  We are blessed.

One of the perks (pardon the pun!) of having really great friends is the generosity.  I really L.O.V.E. coffee.  Any way it comes, any time of day, any amount I can get.  So, when some dear friends of ours brought me this, I was so over-the-moon happy about it, I had to share.




I wish the Internet could give you a whiff of the deliciousness...  Mmmmmmm....

Do you have a really great friend with connections to the Dominican Republic that can get you really fabulous coffee like this??!?!?!  No??!?!? 
I highly recommend making such a friend. 

Love & Laughter,
abby

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm! I can just imagine the smell! I'm a total coffee fiend also! I had a friend who used to bring me back coffee from all over the world when he would travel with the USAF until he transfered from McConnell.

    ReplyDelete