Ready for swimming. Again, multi-tasking with the bottle.
Looking down 11 stories.
We were taking a walk around the entire condo complex. Taking pictures and playing. It was really big and so pretty. Fountains, palm trees, beautiful flowers. Awesome.
Found a duck family.
I don't remember what was so funny, but he looks entertained.
I miss palm trees. I have told Cory for years that I was made for the coast... He hasn't taken the hint yet.
Then we decided, just for fun, to go to Epcot for the evening. That park wasn't originally on our schedule. We had seen the fireworks there every night, though, from our window/balcony. We decided to go see it in person and have fun on a couple rides.
It is the flower and garden festival right now at Epcot. It was fun to see all the characters made out of shrubbery and flowers.
We could see this from our condo.
See?
Amazing what you can do with shrubs and flowers, right? I am sure I could so do that at home in my garden.
Troll to take a picture with after a ride. Coop loves trolls.
A viking, I think. Same ride.
A quick picture of the two of us. Not many of those.
We went on three rides, total, in Epcot. The ride in the country of Norway(I forget what it is called), Nemo and Friends and the Test Track. Cory and I were at Disney almost 10 years ago and I refused to do the Test Track for fear of motion sickness. Both Cory and Cooper wanted to do it, and I didn't want to be left out. It was fun, but you should see the picture (I don't have it) that they took as we were riding it. Cory is smiling, so is Cooper, and I have my teeth grit together and my arm flung across Cooper. I don't look like I am having fun. At all. It wasn't so bad. I was shocked how under control my motion sickness was the entire trip.
We decided to get a bench early and get our dinner while waiting for the fireworks. We had done the same at Magic Kingdom and it had been very successful. We got lucky again. Carter was able to get out of the stroller and explore a little. He was very thankful!
And then my pictures just stop for the day. Completely. Where was I??? No pictures of fireworks or the sun going down. It was awesome, but you will just have to take my word for it, I guess. Disney really knows how to do a fireworks show. It lasts a really long time and is so beautiful. Sorry... no pictures. I am going to hope my mother-in-law got some!
It was another great day - at a more leisurely pace. I was so thankful! The next day was Hollywood Studios, also known as the day I lost my mind/patience. Fun!
Love & Laughter,
abby

No comments:
Post a Comment