Cooper was crazy excited to get there. He had no idea what to expect, but he was ready to go!
Right before we left for the day!
First ride, Dinosaur. Maybe not the best choice for Cooper's first Disney ride. Scary and a little rough. But, he was a trooper and just requested that we not go on that ride again. We agreed.
First characters we met. We spent more time in lines for character's autographs and pictures than we usually did for rides. Goofy has always been my favorite. Cooper loved looking at each character's autograph in his book when we were done.
First ride Cooper actually enjoyed! ;) More his "speed".
He had to get his face painted...
And, he NEEDED to be a pirate. Very Cooper. Very sweaty and smeary later in the day.
First character for Carter. He literally latched on to Pooh and didn't want to let go. Very cute!
Close to the end of the day. Tired boys. (Notice the smeary pirate makeup.)
This looks like Eyore put Cooper in a headlock to me.
Safari pictures. Cooper told us that was the best part of the day.
An animal carved into the Tree of Life. The Bug's Life show is under this huge tree. Carter and I stayed for about the first 3 minutes of it. Then he couldn't tolerate the wind puffed into his face and the sprays of water being directed towards us. Cooper informed me that it was spectacular though. :)
A "sorta" smile from Carter. Getting a smile on camera from him is W.O.R.K. Tough cookie, that one.
There was so much I didn't get pictures of. The ride where we all got drenched, Kali River Rapids. Cooper was over-the-moon excited about it. Cory and I going on the crazy Expedition Everest rollercoaster, where I screamed my head off. (And Cory giggled like a girl!) Meeting several other characters... Minnie, Thumper, Goofy - again. The Nemo show, Rainforest Cafe for dinner, and the anteater that Cooper was thrilled to discover.
But I have lots of images in my mind from the entire day and it was awesome. The first day was a success and I couldn't have been more pleased with my family and the memories that we made.
The next day would take us for a drive... all the way to Kennedy Space Center, only an hour away. More on that later.
Love & Laughter,
abby
Love, love, loooove the pictures! Can't wait to hear more about your trip! :)
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures and I laughed out loud at Eeyore with Cooper in headlock! And the picture of Carter and Pooh is the sweetest!
ReplyDelete