I was going to just put one huge post, tons of pictures, lots of info. But, now I think I will do it one day at a time. I just noticed I took nearly 600 pictures while we were gone. WOW. And I know there are things I missed.
So, the first couple days were just driving...
He slept more than I thought he would. Carter is not really the best car baby. I was amazed at how well both boys did on the way down!
Our first night on the road. We stopped for the night and Cooper acted as if he had never been in a hotel before. "Look Mom, they have a tub... And a shower... And soap... AND, KLEENEX, Mom!!!" What an exciting moment.
This was my view the whole ride. Back corner, beside Carter. I get crazy car sick, but did really well on the way down. I had my wrist bands, ginger tablets and cinnamon candy... lots of preparation!
Another stop.
Palm trees!
One baby, tired of riding in the car.
We have arrived!
Cooper couldn't wait to start exploring the "vacation house", as he likes to call it.
Carter looking out of the condo, 11 stories up!
The view!
The first night in Orlando, we went to Downtown Disney. We were very tired, but wanted to do something that first day. Guess what I forgot??? Yep, the camera. It was even in the car. But, by the time I noticed it wasn't with me, I had walked way too far to turn around and get it. Cooper got his first souvenir there and saw so many Disney things, he was so hyped up for the next day!
So, we are home. I am definitely exhausted. Definitely thrilled to be home. So excited to share the rest of the trip!
Sneak peek...
(Does he look excited???)
Love & Laughter,
abby
What a fun trip!!! And vacations ARE exhausting! Every time we are home in KS visiting I leave flat worn out! And that isn't even really a "vacation!" But just being out of our comfort zone and having to chase kids around a house that isn't ours will wear a mom out!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear more!! :) Rest up!
P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Thompson Square "Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not!"
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Even just trips to the inlaws for the weekend wear me out, I can't imagine a 10 day vacation to Disney! I can't wait to keep reading about your trip!
ReplyDelete