Garden planted.
Time with family and friends.
Easter service.
Egg hunts.
New dog.
I didn't have that last item planned, but I melted.
First time we have ever dyed eggs. This boy enjoyed it.
I thought they turned out pretty nice for our first attempt. Only one broke!
Carter figured out the egg hunting right away!
Multi-tasking. Bottle drinking and egg hunting!
I sort of miss the days when I could get real smiles out of this boy. Every face is so exaggerated...
Ok. The puppy. My best friend just got one out of her Daddy's litter and my 4 year old melted when he met her. Loved on it and was so gentle. (Not his typical behavior.) Also, my husband had goo-goo eyes for them. He grew up with English Setters.
So, I caved. Because really, I am made of mush when it comes to the men in my life.
Look at how sweet he is with this baby. Maggie is her name.
Carter is excited too and keeps yelling at the poor dear.
Oh dear. Crazy cuteness.
Ow.
We have lots of training to do. Carter is sort of a chew toy for this puppy.
We are feeling very blessed. And very tired. What a wonderful weekend!!!
"He is not here; He is risen..."
Happy Easter!
Love & Laughter,
abby
Glad you had a great Easter! Cute Puppy!
ReplyDeleteHe is risen indeed!!!